400000 Student Cover All Fields of Education. Ain Shams University’s efforts towards transforming into a green university in light of climate changes
Ain Shams University seeks to be part of the economic and social reform program and to achieve Egypt’s 2030 vision through the use of communication and information technology, in the context of seeking to improve and develop the services provided by the university’s faculties, the Faculty of Computers and Information has built an integrated system to automate the services provided to the public through the portal Ain Shams University, which aims to provide government services to students, university employees, faculty members, the supporting staff, graduates and citizens.
Ain Shams University’s vision is to have a global competitive advantage in managing an innovative system of education, research, knowledge and community service
Ain Shams University is an educational, research and service institution that adopts innovation and qualifies, academically and skillfully, a graduate capable of competing in the labor market and community service in accordance with international developments.
Others partners :
- University of Cyprus (UCY Cyprus)
- Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport(AASTMT Egypt)
- Universite de la Manouba (UMA Tunisia)
- Centre de Calcul El Khawarizmi (CCK Tunisia)
- Ain Shams University (ASU Egypt)
- Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (UNIROMA1 Italy)
- Sfax University (USF Tunisia)
- Academy for Scientific Research and Technology (ASRT Egypt)
#pythagoras #ErasmusPlus #europeanunion #project #partners #Tunisia #Egypt #italy #cyprus #higher_education #Curriculum_design_and_development #Identification_of_skills_needs #Entrepreneurship #Competitiveness #Innovation #Research_and_Development #Numerical_methods_in_science #solving_real_world_problems