The CCK is the Internet Service Provider (ISP) of the higher education and scientific research sector in Tunisia, that includes all Tunisian universities and scientific research institutions.
CCK Mission is to:
- Organize, promote, ensure and encourage the use of digital technologies in academia and science in general.
- Provide the infrastructure and tools necessary for the establishment and management of a National University Network (RNU), interconnected to the Internet and other NRENs by means of highspeed links.
- Produce and host ICT platforms and services geared towards academic, scientific and socio-economic circles
• Ensure continuous improvement of RNU in response / forecast to changing needs and / or technological advances.
- Provide training, retraining and services related to the specialty of the center for the benefit of public or private parties, national or foreign in the field of ICT.
- Ensure the role of an observatory of technological and scientific development in the field of ICT for academia.
Others partners :
- University of Cyprus (UCY Cyprus)
- Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport(AASTMT Egypt)
- Universite de la Manouba (UMA Tunisia)
- Centre de Calcul El Khawarizmi (CCK Tunisia)
- Ain Shams University (ASU Egypt)
- Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (UNIROMA1 Italy)
- Sfax University (USF Tunisia)
- Academy for Scientific Research and Technology (ARST Egypt)
#pythagoras #ErasmusPlus #europeanunion #project #partners #Tunisia #Egypt #italy #cyprus #higher_education #Curriculum_design_and_development #Identification_of_skills_needs #Entrepreneurship #Competitiveness #Innovation #Research_and_Development #Numerical_methods_in_science #solving_real_world_problems